Thursday 3 June 2010

Back again with new life

Its been long long n long since i wrote something here. Reasons??? Many... but its been more than a year, almost the same time i have been in .... in 3rd year of my graduation. Think it was made to make my life change a lot, going through a lot of drastic changes, lots of contrasting changes. People who know me closely, or who are near/around me, know it all. At times even i wonder over my life and its path n its phases. Going all through it, one thing i know for sure, "life is at its best if u keep it simple" , its beautiful, wonderful, and best of all, peaceful. :)

Here after completing (almost) my 3rd year of graduation, n working as a internee at this office, with lots of work, with friends at a little distance to contact, with thoughts of special people, with thoughts of past life, with time constraint, with hopes to lead a better life, with thoughts to take out time for myself, with thought to spend quality time with others, with plans ahead, with independance, with a solo soul, with thoughts to keep things simple, with some moral upliftments (it doesnt mean it wasnt uplifted earlier :P ), n being a little more wise on thoughts n actions, n keeping myself busy.... all these things together are making my life awesome.

I do miss a few things, i do miss a few people, i do get lost in memories, i do get sad, i do cry at times. I feel, n i wish, few things wudnt hav happened or wudnt have happened the same way they did, or the happy parts of past wudnt hav changed or wud hav still been there. I know all these things are a part of our life n will stay with us forever, but moving ahead in life on better paths is what is the demand of life and of persent situation. I have to give little time to these part of life, but at the same, have to keep going towards fulfillment and happiness. Every other person/ living being is "In Pursuit of Happiness". Even if they do something for others, they do it because it makes them happy in some way.

"Its a new day, its a new life" everyday.... n i'm living it, trying to make the best out of it. So, lets live it before we realise it gone. Lets be in touch with pain of realities, but lets try, n make it all happy in one way or other. N trust me it works.

:) :)

No comments: