Friday 7 March 2008

"Still...A SURVIVER!".

again something which i wrote a long time back, sometime in year 2006... up here coz the punch-line still remains the same.....


I believe...
Life isnt just to live,
Its to survive.
And,I'm still a Surviver...

For life,I'm still striving,
For peace,still fighting...
Blind towards the fingers pointing at me,
Still,they hurt deeply.
Bearing all,as like a Surviver...

Tears soaked up inside,and a false smile.
No hopes to live for,
At the same,
No ostensible reason to die.
Shackled up in this mean world,
No i dont want this. I wont also let go myself so easily.
I have miles to go and lots do.
Fulfill expestations of all those Who made me what i am...a Surviver...

A lonesome feeling creeps into,
to a untouched deepness.
Searching for a ray,
In complete darkness.
An anorex with no desire.
And...still a Surviver...

Resurrecting myself each time,
At a point where
Life and Death meets.
And...thats surviving.
So...I'm "Still...A SURVIVER!".

No comments: