Wednesday 24 September 2008

Hats off !!!

hmm, today i had my 1st day of mid-sem exam. it was okay(not to keep hopes high). well, after the whole night study(with closed eyes n small naps) i passed through the theory paper, EOT today. And even the pactical paper of GC went off in a fine way.
Phhheeewwww!!! what made me today over here to this page was some which i have been noticing for long, n even noticed today. You see, i seen have lots of sincere, consistant working students in my batch n especially i my department of FD. Means i dont know, they are made up of what??? Even i too try up hard to come up with something different n creative n intresting out of my given assignments. But there are these people who make in wonder whats there inside them which make them the way they are. Out of all those, i appreciate a few, n few i dont cause of their not so-very-appealing-to-me work.(I dont say their work isnt good. Just taht their work do not appeal to me in a sense or so).
During the practical paper of GC(the subject in which i try lot to improve myself coz I,m too bad in that, coz the machine runs like a ferrari for me), this girl(one of the very good students of my class) sits just behind me. She has always been good in GC, n was doing her best during the exam as always. She was even done with her work one hour before time. But, the lady luck played cruel on her, and after completing all her work, by mistake she cut her sample of smaller size to that of required one. She had done good job on that piece of fabric, but cause of this size-cutting mistake, she was requuired to do that assignment again.
To be true, if i would have been in this same situation, i would have lost all hope and given up everything and aould have started crying or so. BUT, HATS OFF TO THAT GIRL... the hope, petience, n will power that girl displayed was something too appreciable. she again did that assignment n submitted all her work ON-TIME. WOOOOOO... that was too good. i was like just crabed by her way of working. Means, i have always appreciated her, but today she proved it that yes she is one to be counted on.
Hope some day i too will be able to display such high degree of performance!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

guddddddddddd
aaj apna bhi 1st exam tha...
gs so so gaya..
but i got 18 out of 20 in eod..

Aparajita said...

hey Abhi!
good to c u here going through my page :). thank u!
great that u doing good there. All the best for ur exams!!!