Sunday 7 September 2008

Hav lots of things at back of the mind. Its crowded inside,bt cant utter a single word. Life's just a game or, its so very unpredicted. U r happy now n the very next moment all ur happy-shappy thing turn into a mere past n a new pain scoops out into tears.

For instance, le'me tell wht it has been for the last month...hmm, not last month,that wil b too long...for the last few days.life do has its ups n downs. So it was all going that way only. In between all the work n frustation n happiness n laughs n frens n blah blah... i got to knw dat v r gona hv a freshers' day party on 5th sep...hmm sounds intresting(though such things do not sound so very intresting to me generally...still, this time it did) n i was in full mood to party n dress up(okay...for no one else but, my own self...u knw the feel-good-factor!). Deciding upon wht to wear n all, there came Friday....HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!!! Okay, v planned to get a cake n celebrate in our class, bt very sson v got an invitation from our super-seniors to hv a small bite of the cake(though it turned out to b negligible-bite). Still, v kept our spirit high n moved towards our plan keeping the time post-lunch. Yeah v got yummiiiiiiiiii chocolate truffle cake(no one can resist it n had patience to wait for teachers, bt they hv to). N mid of all this i got a heart breaking news...."Freshers' party has been cancelled...well, dnt lose hope.V r having JAM session tonyt"... OH NOOOO!!! The news was not at al happening...still,the JAM nyt thing kept me alive for the rest of the day. Anyhow, I made all the required invitations(being the F.D.III Class-Rep.). Due to some or the other reason, our teachers' day celebration got delayed till 4 p.m. N finally.... (hheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) the cake was stabed n was attacked badly wen the teachers left the classroom..... Its was really really yummmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee!!! The class actually went crazy n i was...(i shud better not talk abt this part). The photo-session continued. F.D.III was blasting(Basically we were trying to take our regular work-frustation out :D). Click...Click...Click...Click... n continue... Soon the class got over n everyone ran out of classroom in the same fun-making mood. Then we had again a teachers'day celebrations(yeah...'twas 3rd time) as a whole-colleg-type... as usual, the program went off(fusssssssssss.... due to some technical problem). Anyways, i went back 2 my PG n got ready taking the least time posible. And then...... Here comes the big time.... THE DANCE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... we all went carzy n rocked the floor(thank god it didnt break...hah!). I alone went to the terrace(boundry-less top of our building) jumping out of the window(since the doors were locked) to take a few intresting vedio-clips of the dance floor. Though the music was so bad n inspite of our usual "kindly bear with it n hav patience. we r having some technical problem", we went on pouring out our "welcome-to-F.D." frustaion on the floor (n on the technical-difficulty-arisers).Then, for me few more click-clicks, then a long-short type drive, n then a mehnga-dinner n finally i was on my bed fully exhausted(sleeping with a damn care abt the world).

Next morning i woke up n again went back to sleep n finally woke up at 3:30p.m.(saturday afternoon) out of hunger. Orderd a royal-type lunch, ate filling to the neck n kept my recent pics uploading on orkut.

Whtelse... by the late evening i started feeling a bit bored so, after a long long time i called up all posible frens n relatives. I called at home(only this call i make almost daily, without fail) n had a talk with my Nani ji. Dnt knw wht made it, bt tears were in my eyes. Getting in touch with all my frens n relatives again after a long time, tiggered a few unsaid thoughts in my mind.

Memories...nostalgia...longing for something... the feelings turned all my few past fun-times into mere piece of crumbled paper. Wen almost all the required call were made, i waited for 11p.m. I didnt make any call then(though i was supposed to). i dnt knw wht stopped me. Yahoo msger made my hopes high, but again, since 'twas the sad-time going, things started turning dull n sad. the fear of losing things made my hidden tears walk out. N made me feel so helpless before TIME n LIFE!

And it was again... why does all happy things hv to come to an end... even not being a mistake-maker, why someone has to suffer??? I myt sound kiddish. Still, I think its a fact that every adult-heart can only understand!

No comments: