Sunday 21 September 2008

Reasons....???

as usual a lot of thought hover over my mind, layer upon layer, making each thought blurr. Still, they exist there deep inside my mind. This is al the out-pouring of those blurr thoughts...

I dont like to do what i should actually do, what is the need of "this hour". I mean i should be doing stuff regarding my academy, my exam(which is about to start from this 24th sep), my submission(which is due tommorow). But no... all the people around are busy completing their work n I'm here stuck into ... dnot knw wht!!!

still, i knw i ll continue with this. i dnt knw why i m here writing this all, though i knw no one reads this n there'll b no use of wasting my time like this. may b coz i want someone to listen to me, or may b i dnt find anyone listening to me in my real world(so tapping my fingers here on keyboard into another waste...), or may b i speak out my words less n listen to others more, or.... there goes so many "or"s.

I actually love it when others understand me, without me saying out a single word(yeah, may b this cud b a better n stronger reason). means life wud b so easy if everyone understand the other without having to make an effort to make others understand one-own-self. there wil b no misunderstandings, no wastage of time in runing after other to make them understand... I always try my level best to understand others, "read their feelings, and give them words"(sorry sis for using ur community's tag line!), let them be wht they want to be. does anyone else care to do that? n why do i go into such stuff which not only make my life complicated n sometimes even others(chuk it, i ll still continue to be wht i m ryt now).

I remember, when i was in 8th standard, there was this class teacher of mine, who used to act sismilarly. She wanted the class to speak less(for sure, speak a lot when required), n understand the unsaid words, n act accordingly(quickly). even there came out a game such like that(of guessing out movie names). i actually used to enjoy those things, the silence, the game, the hidden words... n i still luv to b calm n silent n understand things, rather than jus acting to understand. so i think a lot. but its often said, "too much thought is too much confusion". n yes, i too fall into this trap of confusion. but i cant jus go after things without giving them a thought n without understanding them. n i do feel personally, that everyone shud be so thoughtful n understnding, as not to skip out little small, but "worth-a-matter" things in life.

i knw, right now whts "worth-a-matter" in my life right now is my submissiom tommorow, n my pending(late) submissions. so i think i shud better get a hold over that now.

wel, i dnt knw wht i hv written over here, coz i started with some other thought(which i dont remember now), n ending with some other thought. so plz dont try hard to understand this one.(huh!). wel, i ll try to make sure atleast this post is read n .......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Reasons..I think u started to lose interest in what u r doing and more bcoz of y u r doing ?...may be u r not getting the expected result out of ur effort and at the same time u r not finding nyone to blame which includes you also.
Suggestion: You should work positively towards ur assignment submission try to think how can u make it better..It wud be more than enough to keep u busy...Just inspired by ur thoughts.."There is nothing in this world which u cant make thoughtful & interesting by applying thoughts"...So just think about ur assigment.and let me know whether u r able to develop some interesting thoughts or not...

Aparajita said...

Hello Varun (Bhaiya):
well, thanks alot for ur so kind comment... hope to go according to wht u said.. BTW, my main centre point wasnt the lack of intrest in doing my assingment, bt rather it was about the human touch...or say, the unspoken words... wel, still...thanks a lot for ur precious time on my so "unread" blog ;)...!!!
n ya...even my this post of mine was inppired by ur recently uploaded video of "main aazaad hoon"...
n to the aspect u took in the way.... its all abt being in minority ;)